60 confessions of a Godly Wife :
1. I am a very supportive wife
Ephesians 5:22 The Passion Translation (TPT)
22 For wives, this means being supportive to your husbands like you are tenderly devoted to our Lord
2. My marriage is amazing and I am devoted to my husband
Ephesians 5:32-33 The Passion Translation (TPT)
32 Marriage is the beautiful design of the Almighty, a great and sacred mystery—meant to be a vivid example of Christ and his church. 33 So every married man should be gracious to his wife just as he is gracious to himself. And every wife should be tenderly devoted to her husband.
3. My husband always remembers our wedding when his heart was full and bursting with joy
Song of Solomon 3:11The Message (MSG)
...for his wedding, his heart full, bursting with joy!
4. Every need of my husband is satisfied by me
Proverbs 5:19 Living Bible (TLB)
19 Let her breasts and tender embrace satisfy you. Let her love alone fill you with delight.
5. Every way I speak and act shows respect to my husband
1 Peter 3 :1 Worldwide English (New Testament) (WE)
Wives, respect your husbands
6. Everything I am and have also belongs to my husband: I give to him cheerfully
1 Corinthians 7:4 The Voice (VOICE)
4 In marriage neither the husband nor the wife should act as if his or her body is private property—your bodies now belong to one another, and together they are whole.
7. My husband never looks at another woman, I meet all his needs
1 Corinthians 7:5 The Voice (VOICE)
5 So do not withhold sex from one another, unless both of you have agreed to devote a certain period of time to prayer. When the agreed time is over, come together again so that Satan will not tempt you when you are short on self-control.
8. My husband is always rushing to get home to see me, I am never a nag
9. My husband is captivated by me, and he never looks at another woman
Proverbs 5:18-20 The Voice (VOICE)
18 May your fountain, your sex life, be blessed by God;
may you know true joy with the wife of your youth.
19 She who is lovely as a deer and graceful as a doe—
as you drink in her love,
may her breasts satisfy you at all times.
20 My son, why get caught up in some other woman
and embrace the breast of a stranger?
10. I always use my words and actions to build my family up
Proverbs 14:1 The Passion Translation (TPT)
14 Every wise woman encourages and builds up her family,
11. I am my husbands partner in the blessing
1 Peter 3:7 Living Bible (TLB)
7 ...Remember that you and your wife are partners in receiving God’s blessings, and if you don’t treat her as you should, your prayers will not get ready answers.
12. My husband is favoured because of me
Proverbs 18:22 New King James Version (NKJV)
22 He who finds a wife finds a good thing,
And obtains favor from the Lord.
13. I am a GIFT from God to my husband
Proverbs 19:14 The Passion Translation (TPT)
14 You can inherit houses and land from your parents,
but a good wife only comes as a gracious gift from God!
14. My husbands prayers are answered because he walks in unity with me
1 Peter 3:7 The Passion Translation (TPT)
7 Husbands, you in turn must treat your wives with tenderness, viewing them[b] as feminine partners who deserve to be honored, for they are co-heirs with you of the “divine grace of life,” so that nothing will hinder your prayers.
15. My husband knows my value, and is always proud of me
Proverbs 31:10 Amplified Bible (AMP)
10 An excellent woman [one who is spiritual, capable, intelligent, and virtuous], who is he who can find her?
Her value is more precious than jewels and her worth is far above rubies or pearls.
16. My husband always treats me as his equal partner
1 Peter 3:7 New Living Translation (NLT)
7 In the same way, you husbands must give honor to your wives. Treat your wife with understanding as you live together. She may be weaker than you are, but she is your equal partner in God’s gift of new life. Treat her as you should so your prayers will not be hindered.
17. I created wealth through wisdom for my family
Proverbs 31:10 The Passion Translation (TPT)
10 Who could ever find a wife like this one—
she is a woman of strength and mighty valor!
She’s full of wealth and wisdom.
The price paid for her was greater than many jewels.18. My husband trusts me with everything in him, I always bring him gain
Proverbs 31:11 Amplified Bible (AMP)
11 The heart of her husband trusts in her [with secure confidence],
And he will have no lack of gain.
19. I am a good wife, responsive to my husbands needs
1 Peter 3:1 The Message (MSG)
The same goes for you wives: Be good wives to your husbands, responsive to their needs.
20. Every time my husband looks, I am bringing good to him
Proverbs 31:12 The Passion Translation (TPT)
12 All throughout her life she brings him what is good and not evil.
21. I am a good wife and I empower my husband to become famous
Proverbs 31:23 The Passion Translation (TPT)
Her husband is famous and admired by all
22. I share revelation truth with my husband and others
14 She gives out revelation truth to feed others.
23. My sex life is always blessed
Proverbs 5:18 The Passion Translation (TPT)
18 Your sex life will be blessed
24. I am always generous with my husband in every way
Never spiteful, she treats him generously
all her life long.
25. My husband loves the sound of my voice: he loves to hear me talk
Song of Solomon 2:14 The Message (MSG)
For your voice is soothing
and your face is ravishing.
26. I am my husbands treasure, I bring him joy and pleasure and he will never divorce me
Proverbs 18:22 The Passion Translation (TPT)
22 When a man finds a wife,
he has found a treasure!
For she is the gift of God to bring him joy and pleasure.
But the one who divorces a good woman
loses what is good from his house.
To choose an adulteress is both stupid and ungodly.
27. Being married to me causes my husband to have greater victory
Proverbs 31:11 The Passion Translation (TPT)
11 Her husband has entrusted his heart to her,
for she brings him the rich spoils of victory.
28. My husband is always happy to be around me: I am a joy to be around
Proverbs 5:18-19International Children’s Bible (ICB)
18 Be happy with the wife
you married when you were young.
She gives you joys
as your fountain gives you water.
19 She is as lovely and graceful as a deer.
Let her love always make you happy.
Let her love always hold you captive.
29. I always say and do what is best for my husbands future and purpose
Proverbs 31:12 The Voice (VOICE)
12 Every day of her life she does what is best for him,
never anything harmful or hurtful.
30. I never hinder my husbands purpose ever
Proverbs 31:12 Living Bible (TLB)
12 She will not hinder him but help him all her life.
31. I buy and sell property and always create profit
Proverbs 31:16 The Voice (VOICE)
16 She has a plan. She considers some land and buys it;
then with her earnings, she plants a vineyard.
32. I serve my husband whether in bed or outside of bed.
1 Corinthians 7:5The Message (MSG)
The marriage bed must be a place of mutuality—the husband seeking to satisfy his wife, the wife seeking to satisfy her husband. Marriage is not a place to “stand up for your rights.” Marriage is a decision to serve the other, whether in bed or out.
33. I always find the best prices for my family
Proverbs 31:18 Living Bible (TLB)
18 and watches for bargains.
34. I am an energetic positive hard working wife
Proverbs 31:17 Living Bible (TLB)
17 She is energetic, a hard worker
35. I will look beautiful and young forever for my husband
Psalm 103:5 Living Bible (TLB)
5 He fills my life with good things! My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!
36. My husband is captivated by my smile
Song of Solomon 4:2-3 The Message (MSG)
Your smile is generous and full—
expressive and strong and clean.
Your lips are jewel red,
your mouth elegant and inviting,
your veiled cheeks soft and radiant.
37. My children are well-behaved, godly and are proud to have me as their mother
Proverbs 31:28 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
28 Her children rise up and call her blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied); and her husband boasts of and praises her
38. I always walk with dignity and strength, I have no fear
Proverbs 31:25 New Living Translation (NLT)
She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.
39. My husband lights up when I look at him
Song of Solomon 4:9 Living Bible (TLB)
9 You have ravished my heart, my lovely one, my bride; I am overcome by one glance of your eyes
40. Every where I go I am always rewarded for being such a great wife
Proverbs 31:31 New Living Translation (NLT)
31 Reward her for all she has done.
Let her deeds publicly declare her praise.
41. I enjoy being one with my husband
1 Corinthians 6:16
16There’s more to sex than mere skin on skin. Sex is as much spiritual mystery as physical fact. As written in Scripture, “The two become one.”
42. Even when I'm old, my husband is always in love with me
Proverbs 5:18 New Life Version (NLV)
18 Let your well be honored, and be happy with the wife you married when you were young.
43. I always want my husband in bed beside me
Song of Solomon 3:1-4The Message (MSG)
3 1-4 Restless in bed and sleepless through the night,
I longed for my lover.
I wanted him desperately. His absence was painful.
44. My husband is fully away I am the best woman for him
Proverbs 31:29 Living Bible (TLB)
29 “There are many fine women in the world, but you are the best of them all!”
45. My soul always melts when my husband speaks to me
Song of Songs 5:4-5 The Passion Translation (TPT)
4 My beloved reached into me to unlock my heart.
The core of my very being trembled at his touch.
How my soul melted when he spoke to me!
5 My spirit arose to open for more of his touch.
As I surrendered to him, I began to sense his fragrance—
the fragrance of his suffering love!
46. My husband praises me every day
Proverbs 31:28 (NLT)
28 Her husband praises her:
47. When my husband needs comfort or encouragement he always
comes to me
Proverbs 31:12 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
12 She comforts, encourages, and does him only good as long as there is life within her.
48. I am spiritual fit, mentally sound, and physically fit for my family and my purpose
Proverbs 31:17Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
17 She girds herself with strength [spiritual, mental, and physical fitness for her God-given task] and makes her arms strong and firm.
49. My marriage is strong enough to meet all my needs, I never look to another
1 Corinthians 7:5-6 The Message (MSG)
2-6 Certainly—but only within a certain context. It’s good for a man to have a wife, and for a woman to have a husband. Sexual drives are strong, but marriage is strong enough to contain them and provide for a balanced and fulfilling sexual life
50. I am a capable & intelligent wife
Proverbs 31:10 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
10 A capable, intelligent, and virtuous woman—who is he who can find her? She is far more precious than jewels and her value is far above rubies or pearls.
51. My husband comes to me for God's wisdom
Proverbs 31:26 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
26 She opens her mouth in skillful and godly Wisdom
52. I am a great lover
Song of Solomon 2:16The Message (MSG)
16 My loved is mine, and I am his.
53. My husband can barely taste his food, because his eyes feast on me
Song of Solomon 2:4 The Message (MSG)
He took me home with him for a festive meal,
but his eyes feasted on me!
54. My husband is a leader because of me
Proverbs 31:23 The Voice (VOICE) 23 Everyone recognizes her husband in the public square,
and no one fails to respect him as he takes his place of leadership in the community.
55. I am a happy mother
Psalm 113:9 International Children’s Bible (ICB)
He makes her a happy mother.
56. My children are powerful
Psalm 112:2 The Voice (VOICE)
2 Their children will be a powerful force upon the earth;
this generation that does what is right in God’s eyes will be blessed.
57. My house is full of wealth and God's blessing
Psalm 112:3 The Passion Translation (TPT)
3 Great blessing and wealth fills the house of the wise,
for their integrity endures forever.
58. My husband and I satisfy eachother in every way
1 Corinthians 7:3 New International Reader's Version (NIRV)
3 A husband should satisfy his wife’s needs. And a wife should satisfy her husband’s needs.
59. My husband is always faithful to
me (emotionally/ physically & financially)
Proverbs 5:15 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
15 You should be faithful
to your wife,
just as you take water
from your own well.
60. I am my husbands GOOD THING and he calls me his GOOD wife
Proverbs 18:22 Amplified Bible (AMP)
22 He who finds a [true and faithful] wife finds a GOOD THING
And obtains favor and approval from the Lord.
61. All my husbands needs are richly satisfied by me
Proverbs 31:11 Living Bible (TLB)
11 Her husband can trust her, and she will richly satisfy his needs